- Foundation of the “Palatinate Vegetable Centre, Association of Cooperative Associations Landau and Ludwigshafen a.Rh. GmbH”, Schifferstadt.
- Foundation “Fruit and vegetable wholesale market Schifferstadt eG”
- Merger with the “Fruit and Vegetable Sales Cooperative Heiligenstein GmbH”
Following closures, foundations, mergers and consolidations, the merger agreement of 28th November 1985 between “Obst- und Gemüsegroßmarkt Schifferstadt eG” and “Obst- und Gemüsegroßmarkt Südpfalz-Landau eG” saw the creation of the most important and largest cohesive cultivation area for outdoor vegetables in order to counter the strong competitive situation in the Palatinate, increasing concentration on the food retail market and growing competition from abroad.
- New location
The new “Pfalzmarkt für Obst und Gemüse eG” moved to the new location in Mutterstadt, Neustadter Straße in 1987 with a now covered area of approx. 42,000 sqm.
- New construction of the business premises in Hatzenbühl
- New construction of Hall 2 in Mutterstadt
- Merger with the fruit and vegetable wholesale market Maxdorf-Lambsheim
- Foundation of Logistics and Services GmbH